Always remember to be happy because you never know who's falling in love with your smile


A blind man appeared in court on
a murder charge for beating a
young man to death....
The judge asked the blind man:
What do you have to say in your
defense? For I see you have
chosen not to have a lawyer.
The blind man replied: Well your
Honor, I was walking down the
road tapping my cane to guide me
when I accidentally tap a young
man's foot. The young man
shouted in a loud voice, "Blind
man if you hit me with that stick
again you will see!"

So I hit him and hit him and hit
him, and up to this day I still can't
see.
The judge says: "Case dismissed.
You're free to go"


Daverose Hospital is open and affordable, offering quality daily medical care that’s accessible for practically everyone.

Visit us here today@ Federal Housing Estate Road, Opposite Dr Anjorin Animashahun Memorial School Olomore Abeokuta.

Clinic Hours: Monday – Sunday: 24hours Services Available

Get in touch to discuss our Healthcare services:

Email: daverosehospital@yahoo.com

OR

Call: 08125667377, 08039132576, 08036190688.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ULTRASOUND - Pelvis

BLOOD PRESSURE